10. I won’t let David be on Facebook.
9. I didn’t let Cameron take his iPod to school.
8. I didn’t immediately come to Alex’s aid when he was “all alone” in his room one morning when he woke up.
7. I wouldn’t let Alex eat potato chips for breakfast.
6. I put broccoli in the stir fry.
5. I sent Alex to daycare even though he threw up overnight. (Ok that one might be legit.)
4. I’m not taking Justin to Kansas City with me this weekend.
3. I made Cameron redo his math homework three times until he paid attention to the directions and did it correctly.
2. I wouldn’t let David skip football practice.
1. I forced Justin to go to Cameron’s football game, even though it was at the “wrong” park with the playground that’s “far away,” and then threatened to leave him in the car because he refused to get out.
© Jennifer Alys Windholz, 2011