- It’s misleading to name your film Carnage if Kate Winslet vomiting on a coffee table book is the most violent thing that happens.
- My motivation for seeing Carnage was simply to get out of the house with friends. I didn’t do pre-screening research. Had I known it was directed by child rapist, Roman Polanski, I would have passed.
- Jodie Foster. Overact much?
- John C. Reilly. The whole doughy schlub married to a hot wife thing has been done to death. Not buying it anymore. Do something with that hair.
- These two couples had to meet because their sons had a fight that started when one called the other a “snitch.” Really? That’s the best you could come up with? You apparently live in the pansiest neighborhood in Brooklyn if that’s all you’ve got. Cut your losses and move on.
© Jennifer Alys Windholz, 2012